Giving is Caring

Always remember:

The value of time, the success of perseverance, the worth of character, the power of kindness, the influence of example, and the obligation of duty.



Wednesday 9 November 2016

Comments on the VIII Facebook Event: Latest Trends in ELT

How silly of me! I had written these comments so long ago that I forgot to post them.

What a pleasure it was to develop this workshop. All participants were so cooperative and eager to participate that it was a thrill to be there. When they were asked to complete the consensogram on how much they knew about The Flipped Classroom, Mindsets in Education and Creativity and Innovation, their responses provided clear indication that the choice of the topic had been well made.The participants who volunteered for leading teams were- to a large extent- very much responsible for the success of the event. My deepest gratitude to them.

More than once I have been asked why I keep taking part in these workshops, I always find the answer in the interaction with the teachers and in our sharing since we all come from similar backgrounds.

I am certainly looking forward to the next event.




No comments:

Post a Comment